Construction Accident Lawyer in Austin, TX
Construction Accident Lawyers in Austin, TX
Construction sites are dangerous places, exposing workers to risks such as falls, vehicle collisions, trench collapses, electrocution and accidents involving equipment and machinery. That’s why construction workers are injured in accidents every day in Texas, including 138 workers who were killed on the job in 2009 – more than in any other state in the nation, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
At The Bob Richardson Law Firm, we realize that a construction accident can have a devastating physical, emotional and financial impact on injured workers and their families. If you have been injured in a Texas construction accident, our goal is to make sure that you and your family receive the benefits and other compensation that you need and deserve, especially if your construction injury was caused by the negligence of another person.
The attorneys of The Bob Richardson Law Firm stand up for the rights of injured Texas construction workers. Using our skill, experience and resources, our lawyers represent construction accident victims and their families throughout Austin, Waco, Round Rock, Georgetown, Killeen, Temple, Cedar Park, Lakeway, Taylor, Belton and surrounding communities.
To learn how we can help you, call us today toll-free at 800-880-5100 or use our online form. We can provide you with a free case evaluation, and we won’t charge you for our legal services unless we recover for you.
Experience with Texas Construction Accidents
Since our law firm was founded, we have fought on behalf of injured Texas construction workers. That experience has allowed the attorneys of The Bob Richardson Law Firm to learn about the many different causes of construction accidents, including:
- Falls (including falls from cranes, scaffolding, roofs, stairwells, buckets and steel beams and on uneven or slippery surfaces)
- Vehicle collisions (including trucks, forklifts, tractors and bulldozers)
- Welding (including electrocutions, burns and asphyxiation)
- Trench collapses (and other excavation-related accidents)
- Flying objects and debris (including bricks, nails, beams and small tools)
- Machinery and equipment (including limbs being caught in moving or unguarded parts)
- Fires and explosions (such as those involving leaked gases and chemicals).
Depending on the nature and severity of the accident, the worker may suffer injuries that range from sprains, strains and broken or crushed bones to more catastrophic results, including amputations, burns, paralysis, neck and back injuries or death.
Help for Texas Construction Accident Victims
If you are injured in a Texas construction accident, the attorneys of The Bob Richardson Law Firm can investigate your case and determine your legal options, which may include:
- Workers’ compensation: If your employer has workers’ compensation insurance, then you may be able to receive benefits for your medical costs and lost wages.
- Social Security disability: If your construction injury renders you temporarily or permanently disabled, you may be eligible for assistance through the federal government.
- Personal injury: If your injury was caused by your employer’s gross negligence or intentional acts, or if your accident was caused by someone other than your employer, you may be able to seek Personal Injury damages that include compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one died in a construction accident, then the law entitles your family to receive either death benefits or damages through a wrongful death claim.
Although your company’s insurer may try to speak with you soon after your construction accident, it’s important that you consult with an attorney first. The insurance company’s goal is to protect their revenue. An attorney’s goal will be to protect you and your family.
The Bob Richardson Law Firm has helped injured Texas construction workers for more than three decades. While you focus on recovering, we will take care of the necessary paperwork, consult with highly qualified experts and employ the latest in technology to develop your case. We will work tirelessly to maximize your recovery.
Contact our Texas Construction Accident Attorneys Today
Texas has a two-year statute of limitations for Personal Injury and wrongful death cases. The time periods for taking action in workers’ compensation or Social Security disability claims are even shorter. That’s why it’s important to contact a skilled and experienced Texas construction accident attorney immediately.
Who can file a wrongful death lawsuit in Texas? If you need legal assistance with your construction accident case in Austin, Waco, Round Rock, Georgetown, Killeen, Temple, Cedar Park, Lakeway, Taylor, Belton or the surrounding Texas communities, contact The Bob Richardson Law Firm today by calling us toll-free at 800-880-5100 or using our online contact form. We can provide you with a free case evaluation.