For more than 30 years, we have helped car accident victims in Austin, Waco and surrounding Texas communities. We hold careless drivers – and their insurance companies – accountable.
If you or a loved one has been in a car crash caused by another driver, our Texas car accident attorneys can help you recover the compensation you deserve. To learn more, call us or fill out our online form. We are ready to provide a free case evaluation and answer your questions. We do not charge legal fees unless we are successful and recover compensation for you.
Common Types of Texas Car Accidents
- Aggressive driving: Speeding, making dangerous passes and roaring through red lights put innocent drivers and their passengers at risk. These negligent drivers can cause serious injuries or cut lives short in an intersection crash, head-on collision and other types of car accidents.
- Drunk driving: Heavier law enforcement and public awareness campaigns have reduced Texas DWI / DUI accidents. But alcohol-impaired driving remains a serious public safety problem. For many years, more people have died in drunk-driving wrecks in Texas than anywhere else in the country.
- Distracted driving: Types of distracted driving include talking on a cell phone, texting, eating, drinking, and conversations with passengers or using a GPS device. Distracted driving is particularly dangerous when the driver approaches an intersection or is passing through a work zone.
- Drowsy driving: Instead of taking a break, too many drivers stay on the road when they are tired or at risk of falling asleep at the wheel. Drowsy drivers are responsible for many fatal car accidents and fatigue-related crashes that send innocent people to the hospital with serious injuries.
- Teen driving: Teen drivers lack experience and often do not appreciate the consequences of dangerous driving habits. Young drivers are often guilty of speeding, texting or using a cell phone or other digital device while behind the wheel. There is a high rate of serious injury accidents involving teen drivers.
- Vehicle defects: Even when a driver is following the rules of the road, a faulty or defective auto part or system can lead to a serious or deadly crash. Tire blow-outs, brake failures and other types of mechanical problems endanger the driver, passengers and others who are sharing the road.
Help For Texas Car Accident Victims
At The Bob Richardson Law Firm, we have helped Texas car accident victims with injuries ranging from minor cuts, scrapes and bruises to more severe, catastrophic injuries. We also help the surviving families after fatal accidents.
We investigate cases, use technology and consult with highly qualified medical, engineering and accident reconstruction experts. As a result, we have obtained many favorable verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients.
You may be able to recover compensation if you have suffered any of these damages and are able to prove them:
- Medical expenses.
- Lost past and future income.
- Pain and suffering.
- Punitive damages.
If your loved one suffered a wrongful death in a vehicle accident, your family may be entitled to compensation for the loss of your family member’s care and companionship, funeral expenses and the mental anguish you have suffered.
We know aggressive insurance companies will try to get an accident victim to make a statement or agree to a quick, low-value settlement. Before you talk to them, talk to an experienced Texas auto accident lawyer who will protect your rights.
Contact Our Austin Car Accident Attorneys Today
Texas has a two-year statute of limitations for personal injury and wrongful death cases. Depending on the parties involved in your car accident, the deadline for taking action may arrive even sooner.
If you need legal assistance with your vehicle accident case, contact The Bob Richardson Law Firm today by phone or use our online contact form. We are ready to provide you with a free case evaluation.